Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:03 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 35  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1180
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu presses his attack. This thing must be laid to rest. Whomever raised this must be dealt with, if this soul cannot rest, he will never meet his ancestors. Truly an atrocity to Kuublu.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1210
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Uruka and Kuublu strike in unison bringing the corpse tumbling down to the earth, it strikes out one last time the head of its spear passing close to Urukus cheek.

All is quiet once again......

OOC:
20:36, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Dead Man, rolled 3 using 1d20.
20:36, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Kuublu, rolled 3 using 1d20.
20:36, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Uruka, rolled 7 using 1d20.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:06 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1180
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: Wonder if there is anything that can identify this corpse? Is it relatively fresh, or ancient? Tattoos? Rings? Or those strange scars that they do like in the black panther movie. I don't think the villagers complained of any real deaths or losses. Kuublu wants to ensure that this thing never raises again but not inclined to dismember it beyond what they've already done.
Is that a good spear its using? With an iron tip?

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:47 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 142
Profession: Warlock
Fearing disease, Uruka carefully uses a branch to search by poking and prodding the ex-zombie for treasure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:01 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1210
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
OOC: Wonder if there is anything that can identify this corpse? Is it relatively fresh, or ancient? Tattoos? Rings? Or those strange scars that they do like in the black panther movie. I don't think the villagers complained of any real deaths or losses. Kuublu wants to ensure that this thing never raises again but not inclined to dismember it beyond what they've already done.
Is that a good spear its using? With an iron tip?



OOC:

The corpse appears relatively decrepit: male adult...no notable scarification or body alteration. A small bone ring on the left hand. Waterlogged and somewhat swollen....whatever sorcery imbued it with movement may have prevented further decay....head is shaved and left front incisor is missing.....its hard to tell but there is no resemblance Kuublu can make out to anyone he saw in the village. The spear is water warped and the iron head is rusty and of little value except as a way to contract tetanus.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:04 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1210
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The path you stand beside with the now truly dead corpse runs in a straight line left and right before disappearing into the mist in both directions. The long black grass stands all around the path in all directions .

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:22 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1180
Profession: Barbarian
Left path. Kuublu will lead the way.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:29 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1210
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Left path. Kuublu will lead the way.


As Kuublu turns left the others follow only to come to a T-junction after 15m or so. Looking to the left and right seem much the same as elsewhere they have been...or they could turn back the way they had come.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:01 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1180
Profession: Barbarian
From this junction, to the right....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 142
Profession: Warlock
Uruka will take the bone ring before following the group. He uses a cloth to take it and wraps it in a piece of cloth.

Ooc: does he recognize the ring?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 35  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group