Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:52 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1090
Profession: Barbarian
Shields up. Kuublu raises his Assegai to strike.... He will stand firm.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:00 pm 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 81
Profession: Warlock
Instinctively, Uruka raises his shield to block and his weapon to strike!

Ooc: I love bats! Best monsters to kill for 1xp lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:58 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1106
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
The two men waved their weapons about and the flight of bats scattered into the mist with terrified shrieks.....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:26 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1090
Profession: Barbarian
"That felt like an unnatural presence. Perhaps the spirit folk are telling us to leave. If the tax collector came here I wonder whether he would have felt the same way?"

Kuublu checks for tracks, blood trails and footprints, if none, he's inclined to keep looking elsewhere.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:42 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1106
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
"That felt like an unnatural presence. Perhaps the spirit folk are telling us to leave. If the tax collector came here I wonder whether he would have felt the same way?"

Kuublu checks for tracks, blood trails and footprints, if none, he's inclined to keep looking elsewhere.


Checking the path Kuublu finds no sign that anyone has come this way in many months...perhaps years....

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:50 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1090
Profession: Barbarian
Damian May wrote:
Turning left the trio walk along the path which meanders a little from time to time eventually curving sharply to their right, they followed it around and then the path split into two tending left and right. A foul stench reaches their nostrils. A few metres further on, they discover its source—the mists part to reveal a slime-covered stagnant pond. In the middle of the pond can be seen a small island where trees grow in twisted forms and trail their roots in the mucky water. Suddenly a flight of huge bats pour from the gnarled branches and soar towards the group like phantoms through the mist.



OOC: Come to think of it... Small island... Doesn't look too threatening. Maybe go check it out and then we can explore further. Just hope it doesn't sink. So we'll have to wade through to it right? if this stink clings we might take penalties to our STEALTH rolls...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:49 pm 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 81
Profession: Warlock
OOC: I think we should press on and find the collector or his remnants. We have encountered undead. This is probably a place of evil. We should clean it out!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:04 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1106
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
OOC: Tiebreaker, Chiemeka?

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:10 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1090
Profession: Barbarian
OOC: Actually don't mind cleaning it out, but its just a small island... quick trip, sanitize it and keep exploring the rest of this place...

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:15 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka stands with Kuublu - the island is clearly a haunt of evil!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group