Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:54 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:54 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1229
Profession: Barbarian
Happy we got to the village. I'm looking for things like objects that might fall on him. Not inclined to kill him yet but something that would separate them and give us the advantage, maybe get some oxen to run through them, or a fire that'll allow us to sneak up on them. Or maybe we can tie the knobkerry to a donkey, and get it to run. Buzwe will definitely send one guy after that, and we can confront them 3 vs 2.

Yeah, donkey... thats an ideal plan. Given time we should have a few rounds advantage on them. Donkey anywhere? Maybe, to make it obvious, trail the mace behind on a 10ft stretch of rope.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:30 am 
Online
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
- So current plan is to tie the knobkerrie to a rope and tie the rope to a donkey and scare the donkey into running through the village centre.

1) are you leaving the note in the knobkerrie?
2) Good to know you took it with you there was some earlier talk about leaving it on the island

And/Or

1) Command old watchman to try and seperate Buzwe further from his men.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:12 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1229
Profession: Barbarian
If we were followed into the fenced area then I might use the knobkerrie to mislead them. Not sure what we can do to make the donkey panick and run in a straight line. Would be cruel to set fire to it. It might just run over and eat some agricultural produce. Definitely keeping the note on my person.

Wouldn't wanna burn out the medicine man. I recommend we delay for as long as we can, close to midnight. Also note any escapte routes in case we don't want to engage. Would be nice if there was a stream nearby with a single log that we can retire to.

Even if the donkey doesn't work, Buzwe will come looking for us. Would be nice if we had a default fall back place, either that stream, or an elevated position (don't want to get trapped mind you.) We'll get our stuff set up and ready to leave in case we do want to evade pursuit.

What transportation does buzwe have again? donkeys as well?

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:48 am 
Online
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:

What transportation does buzwe have again? donkeys as well?


Ox cart.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1229
Profession: Barbarian
Well, I suggest we keep together. Don't want to separate and Kuublu might engage at short notice if Buzwe starts physically harassing the villagers. Would be nice to slide a long stick into the cart wheels if they're not looking. And as for the donkey, yeah, want to make it run through the villagers. Not sure if it'll work but Buzwe will be confused if he's looking for the people who did it.

Lets do the donkey plan. Do we have all our gear? Donkeys and all? This'll be an awkward chase scene if we all have to run away on donkeys....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:37 am 
Online
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq6jsxvp0mU

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:39 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1229
Profession: Barbarian
At work so not viewing the vids. But hey, alternative to donkey charging away and leading one of the sidekicks away, we let the donkey wander, and buzwe might send his men out on a search. That could lead them to us and away from the cart.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:40 am 
Online
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:

Lets do the donkey plan. Do we have all our gear? Donkeys and all? This'll be an awkward chase scene if we all have to run away on donkeys....


Ok, You have all the gear you took up the hill. Both your animals are in the village stable currently. You are still standing outside the thorn-branch wall which surrounds the village in front of the elderly gate guard.

My current understanding is you want to enter take either a village donkey or one of your own, tie the knobkerrie to it and let it wander into the village centre.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:41 am 
Online
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
I need 2 yes's or an agreement on another plan before 0600 13/10 Melbourne time. :)

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC Thread.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 226
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Let the donkey loose!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group