Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 107  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:26 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Bathandwa burst out laughing at Urukas words, " This is the Empire, Forest Warrior. Not some scrapping border kingdom. The Waga will choose his successor from the twelve Underkings, if any of the Princes wish to have a chance to become Waga they must first serve as officials and earn their place within the Great Kraal."

" We honour the Princes as they carry the Bulls Blood, but they must prove themselves like all men and women must. If two Princes went to war using the Empires resources in a petty attempt to win power they would be crushed by Hooves of the Heavens and thrown into exile."

" The Empire will endure for centuries after as it has done for centuries before us."

" My Prince, I will leave my 2IC and half my men here to assist with rebuilding and fortifications and will accompany you to Kiongozi, from the fort we will find others if necessary to conduct you to your home of Igodomi and from there to the Capital if you so deem it."

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:44 am 
5th Rank
5th Rank

Profession: Knave
Jaafan’s brow furrowed as Bathandwa explained the empire’s line of succession. It was strange to he who had spent most of his life in a small tribal structure.

”And what determine’s one’s place in the Great Kraal? Could you become empress, as sturdy as you are? Could a barbarian such as I?”, he paused and then waggled his eyebrows toward the commander again, ”I will not lie and say the thought of becoming your king does not hold certain pleasures.”

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 1:40 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Ultstadt wrote:
Jaafan’s brow furrowed as Bathandwa explained the empire’s line of succession. It was strange to he who had spent most of his life in a small tribal structure.

”And what determine’s one’s place in the Great Kraal? Could you become empress, as sturdy as you are? Could a barbarian such as I?”, he paused and then waggled his eyebrows toward the commander again, ”I will not lie and say the thought of becoming your king does not hold certain pleasures.”

" Faithful service to the Empire first and Waga second."

" Empress?"
, she chuckled. " There is currently a female Underking....it has not happened yet but it is not impossible. There would certainly be less extra Princes running about in that case.", She boomed with laughter.

" The Underkings are drawn from throughout the Empire, you could certainly have a chance to become one if you applied yourself and put in the years."

" King? You mean to rule me? I am a commander....perhaps I will rule you..."

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 1:55 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
Damian May wrote:

" My Prince, I will leave my 2IC and half my men here to assist with rebuilding and fortifications and will accompany you to Kiongozi, from the fort we will find others if necessary to conduct you to your home of Igodomi and from there to the Capital if you so deem it."[/color]

"As you wish. I believe I know the way but if you are so inclined, we would be happy if you could join us."

And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:19 am 
5th Rank
5th Rank

Jaafan laughed loudly, ”It matters little to me which of us rules.” he said, edging ever closer to the woman, ”My people tend more toward cooperative living. I am certain the two of us could cooperate to both our satisfactions. Perhaps in our travels with the prince such an opportunity will present itself.”

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:21 am 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
"So I too may become king? Then bring me to your king some day!" I shall be the most powerful warrior someday." Uruka says enthusiastically

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 12:13 pm 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Kuublu laughs.

"To rule, is not all about enjoying privileges or constant festivities but to care for your people, taming those passions of men that make them desire power. Just as the forest is wild, the hearts of men are difficult to control. Great power comes with great responsibilities."

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:23 pm 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
" to have power you must be strong. A weak king is soon deposed and another one takes its place. I am weak still but someday I will be the most powerful warrior lord in the area,"'Uruka says.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:23 pm 
10th Rank
10th Rank

"Perhaps you already are. Recognition by others is another goal by itself."

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:41 am 
5th Rank
5th Rank

Jaafan rolled his eyes at the others as they discussed the definition of power and strength. You didn’t talk about such things, you simply took action and proved your worth. Instead he returned his attention to the warrior woman, intending on flirting until she turned him down, he went to sleep alone, or they went to sleep together. There was little else he wished to do in this village before they left in the morning.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 107  Next