Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:07 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:51 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:28 pm
Posts: 138
Profession: Knave
Jaafan grimaced as he realized it would be far more risky then he'd hoped, but such was warfare. He pushed the worry from his mind and resumed distracting the statue, trying to lure it in to an open space of the court yard.


OOC - So does it help me at all to not really be trying to attack the statue? Or should I be attacking and moving instead of just moving?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:35 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1619
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kuublu hears something crack, he momentarily resists the urge to clutch at his ribs as he presses his attack...

Uruka continues to strike at his foe.

Jaafan grimaced as he realized it would be far more risky then he'd hoped, but such was warfare. He pushed the worry from his mind and resumed distracting the statue, trying to lure it in to an open space of the court yard.

Chiemeka pulls the roots from the ground twisting up to grasp the living statue...which plows straight through them scattering kindling as it chases Jaafan who manages to stay ahead of it.

Uruka and Kuublu continue fighting, chipping away slowly at the stony form.

Neither of the statues was able to land any blows even as Uruka and Kuublu landed solid hits...

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:00 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:28 pm
Posts: 138
Profession: Knave
A curse sprung from Jaafan as his companion's magics failed to stall the statue pursuing him.

"Aid the others!" he called, "If we can defeat one of them than the other will fall to our superior numbers!"

HE resumed his attempts to keep the statue's attention, desperate to avoid its blows.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:47 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1601
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu wonders whether he might've tried attacking this piece of carved rock before it came to life. He might get a little paranoid striking at rocks if he survives this encounter....

*attacks*

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:21 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka reluctantly abandons Jaafan to the second statue and turns his attention to the first, calling on Sebak, God of Disease, to Curse the statue that is fighting Kuublu.

Curse Gorilla statue #1: 2d10 15

Chiemeka sinks to his knees and weeps - have the gods forsaken him..?

I really hope it's nearly midnight..!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group