Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:08 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:36 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1715
Profession: Barbarian
WodenKrait wrote:
While waiting for the old man to reply I mutter an aside to Kuublu, quietly enough that nobody else hears.

"King Oblo eh. Any relation, young prince?"




"I have... obligations to resolve this. I wonder whether I can handle this myself, or whether we should notify... ...my father."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:07 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1866
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
WodenKrait wrote:
While waiting for the old man to reply I mutter an aside to Kuublu, quietly enough that nobody else hears.

"King Oblo eh. Any relation, young prince?"


At Ammus words the old man drops to his knees before Kuublu, " Masters, I did not know! Please forgive me...."

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:18 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1715
Profession: Barbarian
"The most important thing you must do is notify those who can inform my father. Add that I am working to resolve this."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:49 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm
Posts: 445
Profession: Sorcerer
"Silumko, is there a fit and fleet-footed young person in your village who we can trust to send word of these events to the King? I think your Prince, who stands before us, will be able to provide a token of some kind which will inform his majesty that the communication originates with him."

I cast an enquiring glance sideways to Kuublu to seek confirmation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:01 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1715
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu removes his ceremonial dagger with the various anatomical parts and hands it to the old man.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:31 pm 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:58 pm
Posts: 87
Location: Liverpool, UK
Profession: Thane
"You are a real prince then Kuublu? What strange times these are that bring the likes of myself together with such fine men as yourselves."

"I offer my services to you then Prince Kuublu. I can move like a panther in the night, no more than a shadow. Like a panther I can strike quickly when needed."

"If it is your will, I shall scout the village and the long house and report what I find"

If Kuublu approves, Mthunzi stealthily moves through the village towards the long house. He wants to avoid contact with any people at this stage. While sneaking along he whispers to himself "You are fortunate Mthunzi to make the acquaintance of a prince. Princes are wealthy, Kings even more so"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:01 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1715
Profession: Barbarian
"I would be most grateful if you could. Perhaps I can wait nearby, you can be my eyes."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:22 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1866
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
WodenKrait wrote:
"Silumko, is there a fit and fleet-footed young person in your village who we can trust to send word of these events to the King? I think your Prince, who stands before us, will be able to provide a token of some kind which will inform his majesty that the communication originates with him."

I cast an enquiring glance sideways to Kuublu to seek confirmation.


Kharille wrote:
Kuublu removes his ceremonial dagger with the various anatomical parts and hands it to the old man.


" Below? No...no one who will want to leave their family alone with what's happening now."
, he took the ceremonial dagger. " But I will go, I am not as fast as I was...but I got up that tree and if I can do that I can run at least to where I can find someone faster...."

" What is the message? That aid is needed?"

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:37 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1866
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Hellbrandt wrote:
"You are a real prince then Kuublu? What strange times these are that bring the likes of myself together with such fine men as yourselves."

"I offer my services to you then Prince Kuublu. I can move like a panther in the night, no more than a shadow. Like a panther I can strike quickly when needed."

"If it is your will, I shall scout the village and the long house and report what I find"

If Kuublu approves, Mthunzi stealthily moves through the village towards the long house. He wants to avoid contact with any people at this stage. While sneaking along he whispers to himself "You are fortunate Mthunzi to make the acquaintance of a prince. Princes are wealthy, Kings even more so"


Kharille wrote:
"I would be most grateful if you could. Perhaps I can wait nearby, you can be my eyes."


Mthunzi disappeared into the shadows and moved away and down the slope.

Mthunzi made his way north down the hill and through the village gate. The gate stands open and the gatehouse is deserted. The street is empty and the huts have covered windows. Every door is firmly closed. Many are decorated with charms to ward off evil spirits: small leather bags, dried birds and carved wooden figures.

You reach the central clearing of the village, obviously used for the market by the hard-packed earth and pole marks, with the long house standing proudly on its north side. Opposite the longhouse is a small building, possibly a storehouse. There is a faint light from within and the door is ajar.

The road continues north-east, sloping down to a rope bridge over a stream. There it passes through a gate before turning east towards the black edges of the forest.

He moved carefully towards the longhouse, trying not to be seen, the longhouse casts a moon-shadow across the market clearing, black and foreboding.

A figure appears at an upper window, silhouetted in firelight, for a moment Mthunzi fears he has been seen but the figure simply moves a wooden shutter across and vanishes from sight.

Mthunzi can hear many rough voices singing in the lower portion of the longhouse, the rhythmic banging on tables, and breaking pottery.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:44 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1715
Profession: Barbarian
Damian May wrote:
" What is the message? That aid is needed?"[/color]



"No aid is needed. I am working to resolve this and may have an update when I have a better grasp of the situation. You can inform them of the events that has happened. I hope that you will not need to use this dagger but do what you must to ensure your own safety above all else."


"If there is any need for help I may engage another messenger. But I hope that the second messenger will bring good news."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group