Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:44 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
"Stay behind. You need only join if you are certain that we will be victorious."

And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:42 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Sorcerer
"It is a shame I have not learnt a wondrous power that my teacher knew, to speak mind to mind over distance without words. Then we would have no need of animal noises and could tell from here exactly how your plan goes, Ak'kulula. Alas! Nevertheless, I will gladly provide blood for the ruse if there is still any question over that."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:52 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Sorcerer
Ak'kulula nods in acknowledgement and bows low to Kgosi Olmar. "Revered Chieftain, you do me great honor. I shall do as you have said."

He turns to look at each of the Companions in turn. Once again Ak'kulula marvels at the ways of men, that they may set aside their differences and work together for a common cause.

To Ammu
Catching Ammu's gaze, he bows slightly and addresses the older man respectfully. "You have a noble heart Sir. This is itself a sign that the Great Spirit has chosen you to accomplish something noble on his behalf. Nonetheless the blood should be mine to give, since I must look the part of one who has escaped the jaws of death and lived to bring the Prince's last message back to the village."

To Kubluu
His gaze rests finally upon Kubluu. The one whom all these warriors and wisemen follow. "My Prince, may I request that Kgosi Olmar come with us? When the villagers see their rightful Chieftain alive and back with them, it will surely still their doubts and raise their spirits."

To Mthunzi
Ak'kulula turns to Mthunzi and looks at him thoughtfully for a moment as the plan takes its final shape in his mind.
"Brave Sir. If you will, may I request you make another trip to see this lady whom Kgosi Olmar has indicated? Please ask for her help. That this night at the sound of the Barking Owl, let her have the villagers gather in the square, as many able bodied men and women as she can muster. Everyone should bring a pole or hoe...anything that may be used as a weapon. When the people are gathered, let her have everyone march to the moot hall where the usurper and his men will be celebrating."

To Kubluu
Here, Ak'kulula pauses for a moment and turns to look at the Prince. "My Prince. If the Great Spirit favors us, he shall send most of Malim's men into merrymaking and drunkenness, leaving only a very few guards standing sentry at the main gates."

"My plan, if you would be pleased to accept it, is to take out most if not all of these guards under the cover of night, and then make straight for the moot hall to confront Malim."

"My Prince. May I request that you make your deployments as you deem necessary to accomplish the plan successfully. Be ready when night falls this day. At the call of the Barking Owl, please begin the attack."

Ak'kulula turns and finally looks at Kgosi Olmar.
"This very night, the village shall see their Chieftain, with the help of the Great Spirit as well as his friends, overthrow the tyrant Malim Oche and restore peace to the land."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:18 pm 
10th Rank
10th Rank

howareyou wrote:
To Kubluu
His gaze rests finally upon Kubluu. The one whom all these warriors and wisemen follow. "My Prince, may I request that Kgosi Olmar come with us? When the villagers see their rightful Chieftain alive and back with them, it will surely still their doubts and raise their spirits."

"Kgosi Olmar comes and goes as he pleases. I do not have the Great Chieftains command to order him. But do ensure that none of the men who would recognize him, see him."

howareyou wrote:

To Kubluu
Here, Ak'kulula pauses for a moment and turns to look at the Prince. "My Prince. If the Great Spirit favors us, he shall send most of Malim's men into merrymaking and drunkenness, leaving only a very few guards standing sentry at the main gates."

"My plan, if you would be pleased to accept it, is to take out most if not all of these guards under the cover of night, and then make straight for the moot hall to confront Malim."

"My Prince. May I request that you make your deployments as you deem necessary to accomplish the plan successfully. Be ready when night falls this day. At the call of the Barking Owl, please begin the attack."

Ak'kulula turns and finally looks at Kgosi Olmar.
"This very night, the village shall see their Chieftain, with the help of the Great Spirit as well as his friends, overthrow the tyrant Malim Oche and restore peace to the land."

"Much rests upon you. Go, with the blessings of our many ancestors and mother earth. May the winds speed you on your journey."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:26 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka nods approvingly at the young man's speech. Then he turns to Kuublu.

"Your highness, you know that in a fight I will be no match for any but the least experienced - or most drunk - of these men. But I will stand with you and use my skills to assist you in any way that I can, be it to heal your allies or harm your enemies."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:23 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

"It was your shield that I have given away. I have seen the wonders of your medicine and I know there is much more that you can accomplish than by bearing arms. Your assistance is most welcome."

Perhaps a plan B would be in order.....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:20 pm 
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Profession: Thane
howareyou wrote:
Ak'kulula nods in acknowledgement and bows low to Kgosi Olmar. "Revered Chieftain, you do me great honor. I shall do as you have said."

To Mthunzi
Ak'kulula turns to Mthunzi and looks at him thoughtfully for a moment as the plan takes its final shape in his mind.
"Brave Sir. If you will, may I request you make another trip to see this lady whom Kgosi Olmar has indicated? Please ask for her help. That this night at the sound of the Barking Owl, let her have the villagers gather in the square, as many able bodied men and women as she can muster. Everyone should bring a pole or hoe...anything that may be used as a weapon. When the people are gathered, let her have everyone march to the moot hall where the usurper and his men will be celebrating."
[/color]

"Kubluu, if your mind is set on this plan, then I shall return back to the village and pass on the message to the woman Ngela is staying with. Shall we put this plan into action tonight?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:31 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Kuublu looks to the others.

OOC: What condition is Kgosi Olmar?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:43 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu looks to the others.

OOC: What condition is Kgosi Olmar?

OOC: Very tired and weak but well enough.

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:49 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Mthunzi again entered Iintombi Intlambo and made his way to the cooks home, although it was a close a couple of times he managed it without being spotted by Malims men.

The old woman waved him inside as she fed her guinea fowl some melon rinds.

Ngela was awake and nursing her child and she smiled broadly at Mthunzi when he entered, her smile only dropping a little when she saw he was alone.

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next