Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 54  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:21 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu thrashes, eyes wide with horror. He reaches for his Javelin but for some reason his hands and limbs are curled and unusable. He rolls over and uselessly pushes his javelin further away.

"End it! I would have gladly… died… pierced in the heart and facing the enemy! I would spit in contempt for the enemies of my tribe!!!"

And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:09 am 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Sorcerer
drb1004 wrote:
"An interesting thought. I fear that the delusion is too deep in his mind to be affected by any images we could produce. But if you have an idea that you think might work, I suggest you try."

"I am exhausted for the day Revered Sir." Ak'kulula bows in embarrassment. He turns to look at the Prince prancing about in the frenzy of his imagined death throes, and for a brief moment contemplated jumping on the Prince and wrestling him to the floor to subdue him. He quickly dismisses the idea, judging that the hallucination should wear off some time soon.

He walks to the now open stone coffer that had served up the green vapors and looks inside.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:53 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
howareyou wrote:
drb1004 wrote:
"An interesting thought. I fear that the delusion is too deep in his mind to be affected by any images we could produce. But if you have an idea that you think might work, I suggest you try."

"I am exhausted for the day Revered Sir." Ak'kulula bows in embarrassment. He turns to look at the Prince prancing about in the frenzy of his imagined death throes, and for a brief moment contemplated jumping on the Prince and wrestling him to the floor to subdue him. He quickly dismisses the idea, judging that the hallucination should wear off some time soon.

He walks to the now open stone coffer that had served up the green vapors and looks inside.

Ak'kulula peered into the coffer and saw two smallish leather bags tied at their tops....one with a deep red died twine and the other with a leather thong, the leather of the bags was still supple and appeared untouched by the passage of time.

After a few more tense moments and some truly epic thrashing about Kuublu came to himself again and found he was still whole and hearty, he looked up at the circle of concerned friends.

Etwa moved forward from where he had been cowering against the wall, " Are you well, Prince Kuublu?"

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:11 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Ak'kulula takes a close look at the inside of the coffer, and seeing nothing of note, reaches in cautiously with his machete to fish out the two leather bags by their twine. He lays them gently on the ground and squats down to look at them more closely.

He interrupts his examination of the bags as the Prince comes back to his senses. Flashing a concerned look at Kubluu, the lad says nothing but merely nods as he sees that the Prince is unhurt. He turns back to his study of the bags.

OOC - What does Ak'kulula's See Enchantment reveal about the bags and their contents?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:39 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
howareyou wrote:
Ak'kulula takes a close look at the inside of the coffer, and seeing nothing of note, reaches in cautiously with his machete to fish out the two leather bags by their twine. He lays them gently on the ground and squats down to look at them more closely.

He interrupts his examination of the bags as the Prince comes back to his senses. Flashing a concerned look at Kubluu, the lad says nothing but merely nods as he sees that the Prince is unhurt. He turns back to his study of the bags.

OOC - What does Ak'kulula's See Enchantment reveal about the bags and their contents?

OOC: One of the bags, with the red twine, has a strange enchantment about it that Ak'kulula does not recognise, the other appears totally mundane. The mundane bag 'clinks' slightly when it is moved.

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:25 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Damian May wrote:
OOC: One of the bags, with the red twine, has a strange enchantment about it that Ak'kulula does not recognise, the other appears totally mundane. The mundane bag 'clinks' slightly when it is moved.
Ak'kulula looks up at Chiemeka. "Revered Sir. The red-twined bag is enchanted. I am unfamiliar with magical compounds and mixtures. Know you anything about it?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:15 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

"I thought... I thought that water washed away my limbs like the rain on the sand... It felt like nature wanted to wash me into the streams and I would become like the earth."

Kuublu takes time to recall what happened and to convince himself that he is whole again. Then he retrieves his javelin.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:42 am 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Kharille wrote:
"I thought... I thought that water washed away my limbs like the rain on the sand... It felt like nature wanted to wash me into the streams and I would become like the earth."

Kuublu takes time to recall what happened and to convince himself that he is whole again. Then he retrieves his javelin.

"Glad you are alright Highness."

Ak'kulula looks up from the two bags and glances around the octagonal room. He muses out loud. "There seems to be no way out of here..." He turns back to the two bags. "Perhaps one of these hold the key to the way forward..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Profession: Knight
"Just to be clear then. You don't want me to stab you any more?" Pulgil looks disappointed. Then grins with all her teeth.

Shaun Hately
co-author A Weak Pleasure
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:16 pm 
10th Rank
10th Rank

"Perhaps one day... Perhaps a day will come when I will need it. Please be prepared and to make it swift."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 54  Next