Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:47 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 85  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:23 pm 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 109
Profession: Knight
Jafari follows along at the back spear and shield ready happy to follow the Princes lead


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:18 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1830
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kuublu opens the door in the corner.

This cell is appointed much as the other, but the manacles and bindings are replaced by locking leather collars, all of them very small in diameter- some no larger than four or five inches in width. There are random scrapings on the walls that might have been crude pictures long ago, but no words.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:10 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1705
Profession: Barbarian
Seeing little of interest, Kuublu moves back and tries the right door here:



Damian May wrote:
Kharille wrote:
Shrugging, Kuublu entered the left passageway...


Venturing down the corridor it came to a stop after 15m or so at a dead end with two closed doors leading left and right, the doors were hardwood and swollen slightly in their frames from the humidity..

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:42 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1830
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kuublu led the others back to the room with the amber column and opened the door opposite it.

Within this room are glyph-carved amber globes, a half-dozen of them mounted on pillars fashioned of bronzebound thighbones.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:36 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1705
Profession: Barbarian
No other exits? Kuublu steps into the room. He looks around to see if there is anything of note.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:50 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1830
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu steps into the room. He looks around to see if there is anything of note.


Kuublu inspects the room but sees only the six globes and no other exits.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:53 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 410
Profession: Warlock
Uruka asks if they can take the globe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:58 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1705
Profession: Barbarian
"If you must... go ahead..."

Kuublu wants to check out door to reum 1 when we're done here.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:53 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 313
Profession: Knight
"Wait, Uruka. You and Chiemeka should examine the glyphs before being so curious that you would take up a globe."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:03 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 385
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka tries to get a close look at the glyphs while being careful not to touch any of the globes.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 85  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group