Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 107  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:30 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu pays 1 silver to the Tanner and thanks him for a job well done. If he shows any sign of irritation Kuublu will ask what is the fair price for a... what felt like a days work.....

Better make that 2 silver since he did the leather job. ( Does my AF go up by 1? )

Kuublu asks Bathwanda to take the troops to their station, not sure if Barracks is the correct term. He will head to the main building and request and audience with the Chief.

The tanner takes the proffered cash with a gap toothed smile.

Bathwanda grins and says she was already headed there.

From his previous visits to the town Kuublu soon locates the Town Chiefs home/office, and knocks upon the door. It is opened by an elderly man dressed in an orange and purple kente wrap, " Prince Kuublu, it has been some time since you visited our town. You are headed home?"

drb1004 wrote:
After spending his life wandering from village to village, this is the largest town Chiemeka has ever seen. Unless Kuublu needs him for the audience with the Chief, Chiemeka will spend some time wandering and marvelling at the buildings, the fort, the number of people, etc.

Chiemeka has people calling out to him from market stalls, food stands and one small group of women outside a brightly painted long house.

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:34 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
"One will always be drawn home. Much has happened and I need to report as well as retrieve my badge of office."

And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 am 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Elementalist
Damian May wrote:
drb1004 wrote:
After spending his life wandering from village to village, this is the largest town Chiemeka has ever seen. Unless Kuublu needs him for the audience with the Chief, Chiemeka will spend some time wandering and marvelling at the buildings, the fort, the number of people, etc.

Chiemeka has people calling out to him from market stalls, food stands and one small group of women outside a brightly painted long house.

Chiemeka smiles at the stallholders, but does not buy anything. He greets the small group of women, and asks if he can be of service.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:06 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Kharille wrote:
"One will always be drawn home. Much has happened and I need to report as well as retrieve my badge of office."

" Your report of the burnt out settlement was received and some weeks before that a man did come through here carrying something he claimed to be a princes token...he mentioned something about a new appointment...or trouble at one of the border towns. He headed up to the fort...do you know anything of what he spoke?"

drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka smiles at the stallholders, but does not buy anything. He greets the small group of women, and asks if he can be of service.

The women laugh in a friendly manner and indicate that they would like to be of 'service' for a small fee.

co-author Cold Fury

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:32 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
"A misunderstanding. I had to assign Malim a new post, just as well Buzwe ment an untimely death. I thought Malim would like some support, advisors and maybe some warriors to help him train up the local militia. What is more pressing is the village raids. The Volucreth seem to be taking more slaves. I would expect more reports to come in."

"I wish to make a report and to see whether there is some plan of action."

And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:12 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Elementalist
Damian May wrote:
drb1004 wrote:

The women laugh in a friendly manner and indicate that they would like to be of 'service' for a small fee.

Chiemeka looks puzzled for a moment, but then his eyes widen and he backs away with an embarrassed expression, stammering out an apology for troubling the women. He resolves to be more careful about who he talks to in future.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:16 am 
5th Rank
5th Rank

Profession: Knave
With Bathwanda off tending to her duties, Jaafan follows Kuublu. However, Jaafan has no need to speak with the chief unless the chief has questions for him, so he remains outside the residence, keeping the pup close so that no townsfolk might try to kill the predator or kidnap it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:39 pm 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
drb1004 wrote:
Damian May wrote:
drb1004 wrote:

Chiemeka looks puzzled for a moment, but then his eyes widen and he backs away with an embarrassed expression, stammering out an apology for troubling the women. He resolves to be more careful about who he talks to in future.

Uruka grins at the joke and cast a knowing glance at the mage. He follows the rest and stays close by

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:29 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Kharille wrote:
"A misunderstanding. I had to assign Malim a new post, just as well Buzwe ment an untimely death. I thought Malim would like some support, advisors and maybe some warriors to help him train up the local militia. What is more pressing is the village raids. The Volucreth seem to be taking more slaves. I would expect more reports to come in."

"I wish to make a report and to see whether there is some plan of action."

" Hmmm, then best you head up to the fort though I have a trainee scribe and a clerk I can spare for Malim. Buzwe was an unpleasant man at the best of times I think few will mourn him."

" So Malim now has Buzwes post? Very well, if you can get the fort to release warriors I will sen my two folk with them when they go."

" Good Luck."

As Kuublu turned to leave he saw Jaafan and Uruka loitering inconspicuously outside while Chiemeka looked a little agitated across the square.

co-author Cold Fury

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:24 pm 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
Uruka goes up to the prince and asks how are matters.

Ooc: in case I miss anything, we haven't ranked up yet right?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 107  Next