Dragon Warriors
http://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/

To the Seat of Oublu.
http://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=395
Page 4 of 85

Author:  Damian May [ Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kharille wrote:
Kuublu shouts that he found a body.


OOC: No sign of feeding on her carcass I suppose? Perhaps she was flung aside. Lets scout around, maybe there are more bodies nearby.


Her head has been violently twisted around, she is otherwise untouched.

Looking a little further about there are no further bodies here....the trail continues on.

Author:  Kharille [ Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu quickly tries to go through some rites but quickly realizes he can't even get the wording right. He will respectfully lay her out in a more 'comfortable' position before leading the others further along the trail.

Author:  Firestar76 [ Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Uruka tries to ascertain cause of death

Author:  Damian May [ Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka tries to ascertain cause of death


OOC: See two posts up.

Damian May wrote:

Her head has been violently twisted around, she is otherwise untouched.

Looking a little further about there are no further bodies here....the trail continues on.

Author:  Damian May [ Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

As Kuublu led the way south the companions considered what to do....their beasts were tethered back at the no longer burning village...perhaps they would be there when they returned? Perhaps not.

Ahead the topmost crowns of the trees could be seen...the furthest northern fringes of the Forest of Storms....still many hours journey away.....ahead there lay another body, a small child with a lame leg, his neck had also been broken...

Author:  drb1004 [ Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

"Perhaps we should return for the donkeys? We may have many hours travel ahead of us..."

Author:  Kharille [ Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu clutches the childs broken form.

"At least we know this is the right way but I cannot be certain whether we can save any lives, but if we delay we may lose the opportunity to save more lives."


OOC: Any indication how fresh the tracks and the recent deaths were?

Author:  Damian May [ Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kharille wrote:
Kuublu clutches the childs broken form.

"At least we know this is the right way but I cannot be certain whether we can save any lives, but if we delay we may lose the opportunity to save more lives."


OOC: Any indication how fresh the tracks and the recent deaths were?


OOC: Kuublu determines that the buildings had probably only been burning for an hour or so at most before they arrived as they were, judging by the decreased smoke to the north, almost completely burnt out by now. The childs body is still slightly warm.

Author:  Kharille [ Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Guess we might cover a greater distance with the donkeys. Ok, lets fetch them...

Author:  Firestar76 [ Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Uruka wonders which merciless person would do such a thing. He sees the slain child and promises that he will slay the ass who killed the boy.

Page 4 of 85 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/