Dragon Warriors
http://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/

To the Seat of Oublu.
http://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=395
Page 57 of 59

Author:  Kharille [ Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu will try to push open the entrance...

Author:  Damian May [ Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kharille wrote:
Kuublu will try to push open the entrance...


As Kuublu moved towards the door both statues moved from their frozen positions and great stony fists swung towards Kuublus head...

Author:  Kharille [ Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu will retreat to another side so that he doesn't get flanked during first round. Assuming he's not smeared all over the place, he's inclined to retreat further out and fight on round 3. If everyone else gets stuck in, he'll fight on round 2.

Author:  drb1004 [ Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Chiemeka backs away, partly so that he can attack from a distance, but also just in case it's only the statues' arms that move, and they can't leave their plinths...

Author:  Ultstadt [ Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Jaafan held back, allowing the others to go first. He was a warrior, not an explorer, and after the counsel of the white ape he was less enthralled with the expedition then previously expressed.

Then the stone statues came to life and he was back in his comfort zone, rushing forward to put himself between Chiemeka and the statues.

Author:  Damian May [ Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Both of the statues ignored Chiemeka and the others concentrating only on Kuublu, huge stone fists swinging as they leapt down from there plinths with enormous stony thuds. Fists swing out towards Kuublu....Kuublu had moved too far to one side for both to attack him immediately but they were coming around..

The stony fist smashed past Kuublus shield and thudded into his side, Kuublu had the wind knocked out of him and he was thrown back a few feet.... ( -5 hp)

Author:  Firestar76 [ Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Uruka casts enhancement and attacks to protect the prince.

Author:  Kharille [ Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

When Kuublu is able to he'll attack, unless circumstances change....

Author:  Ultstadt [ Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Jaafan notes that the statues have only moved to attack Kuublu, and only did so when he moved toward the door. He thought that perhaps they would attack anyone that got near enough, and adding a second target to their attention might pull some of the pressure off of his traveling companion. He rushed forward to try and place a hand on the door.

Author:  drb1004 [ Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Chiemeka will Weaken the two statues:

Weaken gorilla statue #1: 2d10 11

Weaken gorilla statue #2: 2d10 7

Page 57 of 59 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/