Dragon Warriors
http://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/

To the Seat of Oublu.
http://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=395
Page 58 of 84

Author:  Damian May [ Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Uruka undergoes his by now familiar strange warrior transformation..

Kuublu continues attacking.

Jaafan notes that the statues have only moved to attack Kuublu, and only did so when he moved toward the door. He thought that perhaps they would attack anyone that got near enough, and adding a second target to their attention might pull some of the pressure off of his traveling companion. He rushed forward to try and place a hand on the door.

Chiemeka casts a spell on the two forms.

One of the statues continues to pound at Kuublu, the other turning to lash out at Jaafan as he touches the door...Chiemeka is unsure if his magics have affected the stony behemoths.

Kuublu ducks under the hulks blows, rattling his spear across its stony hide in response as Jaafan ducks under the blow coming at his head.

Kuublu and Jaafan face off against their enemies as Uruka finishes his transformation and charges to attack the one on Kuublu.

Kuublu again dodges his foes attack as Uruka and his blows fail to penetrate its hide, Jaafans Volucreth blade does strike home sliding into the stony flesh but the moment it takes him to withdraw it is all the creature needs to snatch him up and throw him across the ruins to impact a low wall ( -4 hp)

Chiemeka launches a dagger ineffectually at them as he considers his next move....

Author:  Kharille [ Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu, now supported proceeds to hold his ground and attack. He gives the others a brief nervous look before scowling and continuing his attack.

Author:  Firestar76 [ Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Uruka attacks!

Ooc:
By the power of grayskull! I have the power!!!!!!!

Author:  drb1004 [ Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Unwilling to cast ranged spells into a melee [and not wanting to blow all his MP on the very first encounter...] Chiemeka hangs nervously back for now.

Author:  Ultstadt [ Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Jaafan coughed and spit blood to the dirt as he slowly pulled himself up the wall that had just halted his flight. Now there was a statue hounding him, but at least he'd taken the pressure off of Kuublu. Now all he had to do was stall his opponent long enough for the rest of the group to take down its twin. Then the statue chasing him down would be easy work for the full group.

Jaafan made an assumption. The statues would only attack their specific target. Which meant that he wouldn't even really need to fight his enemy. Instead he could just dance about outside its reach and it would make no move but to simply follow him, and surely he would be able to keep ahead of a lumbering ton of stone.


OOC - No clue what the roll would be to try and stay just close enough to keep the statue engaged. (Heck, if it's super focused then I could just jog from one side of the courtyard to the other and then wait.)

Author:  drb1004 [ Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

If you can get the statue into the open, I might be able to hit it with a Shadowbolt...

Author:  Damian May [ Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu, now supported proceeds to hold his ground and attack. He gives the others a brief nervous look before scowling and continuing his attack. His spear struck into its side cracking the stone somewhat, but its fist caught him again. ( -5 hp)

Uruka struck at the statue as it struck Kuublu but his weapon simple skated over its rocky hide.

Unwilling to cast ranged spells into a melee, Chiemeka hangs nervously back for now.

Jaafan coughed and spit blood to the dirt as he slowly pulled himself up the wall that had just halted his flight. Now there was a statue hounding him, but at least he'd taken the pressure off of Kuublu. Now all he had to do was stall his opponent long enough for the rest of the group to take down its twin. Then the statue chasing him down would be easy work for the full group.

Jaafan made an assumption. The statues would only attack their specific target. Which meant that he wouldn't even really need to fight his enemy. Instead he could just dance about outside its reach and it would make no move but to simply follow him, and surely he would be able to keep ahead of a lumbering ton of stone.

It was as Jaafan had this last thought that the statues fist slammed down into the stone in front of him and he realised it was moving much more like a living thing than a statue. He could keep it distracted....but not without risk.

Author:  Kharille [ Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu hears something crack, he momentarily resists the urge to clutch at his ribs as he presses his attack...

Author:  Firestar76 [ Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Uruka continues to strike at his foe.

Author:  drb1004 [ Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

If Jaafan can lure one of the apes into the open, Chiemeka will hit it with Tangleroots:

Tangleroots at Gorilla statue: 2d10 15

Or not...

Page 58 of 84 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/