Dragon Warriors
http://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/

To the Seat of Oublu.
http://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=395
Page 59 of 59

Author:  Ultstadt [ Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Jaafan grimaced as he realized it would be far more risky then he'd hoped, but such was warfare. He pushed the worry from his mind and resumed distracting the statue, trying to lure it in to an open space of the court yard.


OOC - So does it help me at all to not really be trying to attack the statue? Or should I be attacking and moving instead of just moving?

Author:  Damian May [ Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu hears something crack, he momentarily resists the urge to clutch at his ribs as he presses his attack...

Uruka continues to strike at his foe.

Jaafan grimaced as he realized it would be far more risky then he'd hoped, but such was warfare. He pushed the worry from his mind and resumed distracting the statue, trying to lure it in to an open space of the court yard.

Chiemeka pulls the roots from the ground twisting up to grasp the living statue...which plows straight through them scattering kindling as it chases Jaafan who manages to stay ahead of it.

Uruka and Kuublu continue fighting, chipping away slowly at the stony form.

Neither of the statues was able to land any blows even as Uruka and Kuublu landed solid hits...

Author:  Ultstadt [ Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

A curse sprung from Jaafan as his companion's magics failed to stall the statue pursuing him.

"Aid the others!" he called, "If we can defeat one of them than the other will fall to our superior numbers!"

HE resumed his attempts to keep the statue's attention, desperate to avoid its blows.

Author:  Kharille [ Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu wonders whether he might've tried attacking this piece of carved rock before it came to life. He might get a little paranoid striking at rocks if he survives this encounter....

*attacks*

Author:  drb1004 [ Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Chiemeka reluctantly abandons Jaafan to the second statue and turns his attention to the first, calling on Sebak, God of Disease, to Curse the statue that is fighting Kuublu.

Curse Gorilla statue #1: 2d10 15

Chiemeka sinks to his knees and weeps - have the gods forsaken him..?

I really hope it's nearly midnight..!

Author:  Firestar76 [ Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Uruka valiantly attacks the statue even when it seems the brute is immune to their attacks

Page 59 of 59 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/