Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:46 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 882 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:50 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 428
Profession: Warlock
“Well I have a dagger which I can use though it’s really not a preferred weapon of choice for me. My skullcrusher is almost unstoppable. Wrestling is fine too though I am not fantastic in it. But let’s spar and not waste time talking. We can talk after we fight,” Ikanso says smiling


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:02 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 376
Profession: Knight
Chastu removes his hide armour and sets to stretching, limbering up for the wrestle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:06 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 428
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso
Follows suit, keeping his belongings in a pile near him with his dagger strapped to his ankle/
Calf.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:06 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 376
Profession: Knight
"Let's get started!" laughs Chastu. After the recent horrific events, a good wrestle might serve to lift the spirits of the party.

He advances towards the newcomer, ready to grapple.


(Attack 15 – roll is # 12)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:08 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 389
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka watches nervously, feeling that this is a strange way to greet a newcomer, and hoping that his healing abilities will not be needed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:54 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 428
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso laughs,”you are brave and have a strange way of welcoming people.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:38 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 376
Profession: Knight
"Less talk, more spirit"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:58 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1867
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Chastu and Ikanso dove in at each other exchanging blows and locks Ikanso delivered a stunning blow but Chastu struck back hard and after a few minutes the two men were breathless though Kuublu noted the match had been quite even despite Ikanso being much larger and faster than Chastu.







OOC:
Chastu:(Attack 15 – 12. roll is # 12)
Ikanso: (Attack 17- 8. ATT 17 - DEF 8: 1d20 16)

10:55, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Ikanso, rolled 11 using 1d20. ATT 17 - DEF 8.
10:55, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chastu, rolled 2 using 1d20. ATT 15 - DEF 12.
10:55, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Ikanso, rolled 18 using 1d20. ATT 17 - DEF 8.
10:54, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chastu, rolled 9 using 1d20. ATT 15 - DEF 12.
10:54, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Ikanso, rolled 1 using 1d20. ATT 17 - DEF 8.
10:54, Today: Damian May, for the NPC Chastu, rolled 14 using 1d20. ATT 15 - DEF 12.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:11 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1719
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu raises his spear.

"Cease! Ikanso has accepted the challenge without hesitation, thus he has demonstrated his willingness to rise to a challenge. Chastu will one day be a great leader, I would certainly nominate him as a commander of men when the opportunity arises. We must direct our energies to putting the ancient dead to rest!"

Kuublu has spoken.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:31 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 428
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso steps back, hearing the words of the man who had greeted him. He raises his hands in greetings and says,"You are not a bad warrior. It will be good fighting alongside you."

Turning to the man who had just spoken, Ikanso says," Yes, thank you for welcoming me. Perhaps we can proceed to cleanse the temple that I was saying earlier. Such places usually contain treasure too."
Saying that, he retrieves his items and whirring his morning star, declares non-chalantly,"I havent found a person who can withstand me using this save my dad and hes dead."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 882 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group