Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:42 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 97  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:17 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1749
Profession: Barbarian
Looking north, you see a wide flight of steps leading down to a heavy mahogany portal. There are no doors along the east and west branches of the corridor that you can see, but when you shine your lantern south it falls upon two doors only a few metres from where you are standing.


Ok, lets investigate the two doors. Left side first. Get ready for some looting....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:32 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 512
Profession: Knight
"On to the left then, my prince", spoke the tattooed Chastu.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:30 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 479
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso follows along ready to loot or fight


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:11 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1921
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Heading down the southern corridor Kuublu leads the way to the lefthand door, opening it carefully the group peer within.

This room shows signs of having been the living quarters of several individuals some time in the ancient past. The damp rotted wood of eight sleeping pallets are arranged along the room.

At the far end is a woven tapestry seemingly untouched by time, it depicts a huge gorilla grasping the moon in its left hand and a human figure in its right hand.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:02 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 512
Profession: Knight
Chastu enters the room, carefully. If all seems well, he'll go down and inspect the tapestry.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:15 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 479
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso follows along with his skull crusher ready to hit his toes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:07 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1921
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
SimonB wrote:
Chastu enters the room, carefully. If all seems well, he'll go down and inspect the tapestry.


The tapestry appears to be incredibly old, faded and almost worn through, getting closer there does not appear to be any hidden details, it is simply a grey....perhaps white once....gorilla holding a man...or woman?...and the moon...

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:07 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 512
Profession: Knight
Can Chastu determine whether it is a man or woman? What phase is the moon in?


Damian May wrote:
SimonB wrote:
Chastu enters the room, carefully. If all seems well, he'll go down and inspect the tapestry.


The tapestry appears to be incredibly old, faded and almost worn through, getting closer there does not appear to be any hidden details, it is simply a grey....perhaps white once....gorilla holding a man...or woman?...and the moon...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:41 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1749
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu stands guard at the doorway. He's not inclined to loot the tapestry. He wonders what the meaning of the image represents.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:28 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1921
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
SimonB wrote:
Can Chastu determine whether it is a man or woman? What phase is the moon in?


Damian May wrote:
SimonB wrote:
Chastu enters the room, carefully. If all seems well, he'll go down and inspect the tapestry.


The tapestry appears to be incredibly old, faded and almost worn through, getting closer there does not appear to be any hidden details, it is simply a grey....perhaps white once....gorilla holding a man...or woman?...and the moon...


It is a full moon....the tapestry is too old to make out the gender of the humn figure.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 97  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group