Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:50 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:35 pm 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 94
Profession: Knight
-Keep it up -

I'm posting tomorrow - and we will be hitting some action soon. Bwah hah hah.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:53 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 34
Profession: Knight
Sten is marching along at the front with Lucky and Calder .
He says "You know Mavis at Igham makes the best apple pie for miles around. If we are lucky, she might put on a bit of a spread and let us sleep in the barn. She's been running the farm with her 5 sons after her late husband Miles had an accident with a bull. She is a strong woman that one."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:22 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1676
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Bohemond and Laila walked at the rear of the group.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:27 pm 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 94
Profession: Knight
You're halfway to Igham on the first leg of your quest.

A nice day with perhaps the lightest bite of the chill that comes with Autumn fast approaching.

You mingle between yourselves, some in better spirits than others, when two of you hear a rustle in the bushes to the side of the path.

Those two are Sten and Laila.
-----------------------------------------------------
'Marching' order is below.


Attachments:
Party 110720.png
Party 110720.png [ 8.42 KiB | Viewed 184 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:55 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 34
Profession: Knight
Sten instinctively prepares his shield as he turns to face the potential threat "Halt who goes there?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:46 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 7:40 pm
Posts: 37
Profession: Elementalist
Godric isn't looking where he is going and walks into the back of Lucky.

"Sorry" he mutters and then says to Sten, "I am here, why do you want me to halt?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:39 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 34
Profession: Knight
"There is something in the bushes". Sten says as he turns to his left and points in front of him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:44 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 331
Profession: Warlock
At Sten's words; Calder draws his weapon and shield and pulls himself away from the party and walks towards the sound; whispering, "I check. Cover me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:23 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1676
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Laila had simply reached across and put her hand on Bohemonds chest, she drew her seax and pointed it towards the bushes.

She waited for Calder to investigate.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:00 pm 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 94
Profession: Knight
I'll give until tomorrow 9am UTC for anyone else to jump in and then Calder will discover.... something...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group