Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:22 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:18 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 313
Profession: Knight
We'll spend the night here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:43 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 68
Profession: Barbarian
Corvin mutters darkly about hot meals and soft beds and there being plenty enough time for living rough but concedes to the will of the majority. He marks it in his memory to return to Gully’s Inn to get to the bottom of the rumours about the place.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:43 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1830
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Laila offers to take first watch.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:31 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 313
Profession: Knight
Passing the perhaps unrightly infamous Gully's Inn you cross the nearby bridge and as evening makes its way towards you, you make camp.

Constructing a fire against the onset of a perhaps unseasonably cold night, the damp spray of fine rain fills the air.

Huddling around the fire, Bretwald tells you that he hopes for a warmer bed when you reach Saxton before you search for Vallandr's Tomb.

Laila has volunteered to take first watch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:55 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 410
Profession: Warlock
Calder happily helps with setting up camp, glad he can save money. He volunteers to take the second watch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:45 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 313
Profession: Knight
You huddle around the fire, your spirits raised by the addition of a couple of fine coneys to your dinner that Sten has prepared for the pot.

You find Bretwald in better humour at the prospect of a hot meal, though doubtless he still would prefer a warm bed to accompany it. You spend the evening talking about your past adventures until it is time to turn in.

Laila takes first watch and hands over to Corvin for the second, which passes without incident until, perhaps an hour in, he hears a crashing through the foliage a little way off...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:27 pm 
Offline
1st Rank
1st Rank

Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:43 pm
Posts: 13
Profession: Knight
After making sure absolutely no one needs anymore help setting up camp, Lucky spends the rest of the evening happily talking with his companions and making sure to eat as heartily as he can without depriving anyone else. He goes to sleep feeling optimistic now that his strength is clearly returning and the pain of his wounds has greatly faded.

If the rustling in the bushes is enough to awaken him, he quickly reaches for his spear and shield and peers into the darkness outside of camp.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:48 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 68
Profession: Barbarian
Hearing the rustling and crashing Corvin whips out his short sword and quietly moves to shake his companions awake whispering “Arm yourself! There’s something approaching us!”

He then crouches on the edge of the firelight, listening intently and scanning the darkness in the direction of the noise.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:07 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 109
Profession: Knight
Sten heaves him self to his feet grabs his sword and shield.
Putting his back to the fire he looks out into the darkness listening and waiting for his vision to adjust.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:09 pm 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 313
Profession: Knight
A figure stomps toward camp. From what you can make out by the fire's light, it does seem to be a man clad in robes, using a staff to make his way forward, bashing at foliage.

What do you do?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group