Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:12 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Laila relaxed....perhaps these Albish weren't so different to those back home after all?

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:17 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
”Yes this is all very touching.” Corvin mutters and then loudly continues “So how about we continue these pleasantries over a warm meal and some small beer in town eh? Master Miller how about you show us the hospitality I’m sure Saxton is renowned for?”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:04 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Profession: Knight
"What, and leave me duties at this gate? Sten, yer didn't say that you were bringin' the addle-pated in here? Nah, ye run along, Mister Inky-Fingers, and have yerself a nice drinkie in the Retreat. If'n Sten vouched for yer that'll be good enough for me."

"Sten. Ye'll be along to yer family. Tell me wife that I'll see her come morn. And one last thing.."

Miller hisses as he leans into Sten. "Watch yer mouth around her. I'll not have ye scarin' and putting filthy words in the mouth of me babe she's carryin'"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:08 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

(OOC - here is where you decide where you're headed. The options are: Sten's family home. Fenring's Retreat. Hint - don't all go to dinner at Sten's. There won't be enough to go around.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:48 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

"C'mon Lucky. I said I'd introduce you to mi family.
That's the Retreat just down the road there on the right. I will introduce you all tomorrow. Don't want to overwhelm mi Ma"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:04 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Corvin looks at his companions and shrugs and says “Who’s with me for Fenring’s Retreat? All this family reunion has made me hungry”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:39 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

And here the story splits...

1. Sten and Lucky make their way across the village to the family home. As they near, maybe Sten feels a bit nervous. It had been a while since he was last home. The village is quiet as they grow near, but as they reach the home, the noise increases...

2. The other companions – that is Laila, Corvin, Bretwald, Godric and Calder follow the directions to Fenring's Retreat. They too find the village quiet, and as they enter the tavern, they find that quiet. Well, apart from one table where some obvious locals are carousing with two men who stick out – one, stick thin, his face bearing the silvery marks of long healed burns, and clad in robes, the other looks to sport a crooked back, his face hidden deep in his blue cowl. He grasps a staff in as he sits as the table.

OOC - welcome Drystan and Bedwere.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:55 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Corvin surveys the room with barely concealed disdain and then calls out “Innkeeper! We’ve had a long journey and are parched and famished! Ale and bread and meat for us if you please!”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:48 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

The innkeep looks at you, cleans the mug in front of him, not doing an amazing job, and puts it down.

"Certainly, your lordship. If ye care to be seated, I'll get our finest brought over."

Godric looks enlivened by the thought of this fare, and starts towards the nearest empty table.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:10 am 
1st Rank
1st Rank

Profession: Sorcerer
"Your finest!" Bedwere - the skinny man with the burn scars - cackles, slapping the shoulder of the crook-backed man. He's not exactly drunk, but you can see his cheeks are flushed pink with ale. "You hear that - he's bringin' 'is finest. This'll sure be a sight to see." His voice is reedy and thin but somehow carries over the noise.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next