Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:46 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:52 am 
Offline
1st Rank
1st Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:19 pm
Posts: 21
Profession: Elementalist
Swan scratches her head. "I don't think we need rescue, or not yet at least. We've got a rope to get out. But if something happens to us behind these doors and we need rescuing, I'd be much obliged if you did!"

"That said, do you know what's behind these doors? Can you tell us?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:33 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 867
Profession: Knight
"Now, if I was to tell you that, where would we all be? That would be me robbing you of your sense of adventure and then where would we all be?. I'll tell you.."

He cracks a pair of nuts for emphasis, throwing one's contents down his gullet and the other in the air to his feathery friends.

"Ah. Yes. I'd be a robber and we can't have that, can we? No no no."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:53 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
The bearded man was beginning to remind Taradoc a lot of Trenchard that lived down by the docks in Salamonis. If you weren’t careful the old sea dog would keep you talking about nonsense all day.

Turning to his companions abd trying to sound more decisive than he felt, Taradoc said, ‘why don’t we push on?’ Then nodding at the door in front of them he added, ‘I suggest straight ahead.’


Last edited by Strellers on Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:34 pm 
Offline
1st Rank
1st Rank

Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:41 pm
Posts: 22
Profession: Barbarian
'Straight ahead sounds good to me,' says Arkyn. He then turns to the bearded gentleman. 'Farewell for now, my good friend. No doubt we'll see you and your feathered family on our way out.'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:13 am 
Offline
1st Rank
1st Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:19 pm
Posts: 21
Profession: Elementalist
Swan mutters Better a live thief than a dead adventurer, I say, and likely as not any treasure down here has already been spent on bird food ...

But she joins the other at the chosen door nevertheless and repeats her previous listening at the wood, in case she can get another clue as to what's ahead.

Quote:
If I need a roll of something, I roll 3 & 1 for a total of 4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:44 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2100
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Betela moved up behind those listening, " Hear anything?"

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:02 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 867
Profession: Knight
Hituro wrote:
Swan mutters Better a live thief than a dead adventurer, I say, and likely as not any treasure down here has already been spent on bird food ...

But she joins the other at the chosen door nevertheless and repeats her previous listening at the wood, in case she can get another clue as to what's ahead.

Quote:
If I need a roll of something, I roll 3 & 1 for a total of 4




"Tatty-bye!" waves the bearded fellow in uncommonly good mood. "I look forward to seeing you again."

Listening at the door, you hear nothing from behind it. Perhaps if you weren't occasionally beset by the flapping little birds with their cheeps and tweets, you might have better success.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:40 am 
Offline
1st Rank
1st Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:19 pm
Posts: 21
Profession: Elementalist
Swan tries the handle, half expecting the door to be locked. She does draw her sword first, though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:21 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 867
Profession: Knight
The handle turns at Swan's touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:39 pm 
Offline
1st Rank
1st Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:19 pm
Posts: 21
Profession: Elementalist
Swan yanks the door open, and then rolls through, coming to rest in a crouch just inside the door, with her sword raised defensively


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group