Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:35 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:53 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1676
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
" I'll squeeze in first. Then lower the lantern otherwise I'll be too dazzled to see where I'm going.", she said as she began spelunking.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:41 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 94
Profession: Knight
I'm just going to jump in here. It's a crevice, not a crevasse, so Laila will be going in horizontally (at first, maybe) rather than vertically, so dropping the lantern in won't work. She'll be crawling in, more wriggling than anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:03 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1676
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
SimonB wrote:
I'm just going to jump in here. It's a crevice, not a crevasse, so Laila will be going in horizontally (at first, maybe) rather than vertically, so dropping the lantern in won't work. She'll be crawling in, more wriggling than anything.

OOC:

Hmmm, ok...will have to push the lantern in front of her and hope her eyes adjust quickly.



OOC I'd have paid to see the party push the lantern in using rope

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:48 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 34
Profession: Knight
While Laila does her thing Sten inspects one of the dogs that bit Lucky
Is there any signs of disease that i can see?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:15 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 94
Profession: Knight
OOC - I'll give this a day and change to let any other activity be put forward, and then we'll move onward.

Any more actions?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 331
Profession: Warlock
Calder doesn’t think he can fit in in his heavy Armour. Before Laila enters; he stands at the entrance and shouts for the boy. He asks his sister to shout into the hole too, hoping her cries will convince him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:40 pm 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 94
Profession: Knight
Sten – looking at the mangy cur, you don't think it looks particularly diseased.

Calder– despite yours and Egg's efforts, there is no response.

Laila - your wriggle into the darkness begins. Over to another thread.

Lucky moans as his bites start to pain him.

Godric - you are collecting arrows

Bohemond - what would you like to do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone want to go in behind Laila? Nope. Okay.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:59 pm 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 94
Profession: Knight
Laila squeezes into the crevice and as you gaze in after her, she disappears from view, perhaps around a corner.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:49 pm 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 94
Profession: Knight
Godric waits at the entrance, not sure what to do.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:10 am 
Offline
4th Rank
4th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 94
Profession: Knight
As Laila leaves view, Egg starts to become frantic, wriggling and wailing.

'She's going to hurt Roger..'


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group