Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:20 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu will just have to load up the corpse. He thinks about the family of Buzwe, will they have the brains to continue this rebellion? At the very least he will send Buzwe back to his family and tell them what has came to pass. Must make that trip to the capital to report all these doings. Perhaps Malim can be the interim Chief of Buzwe's village until Kuublu can make his reports. It has been very eventful. Perhaps it would've been better to tie up Buzwe, but he was trying not to injure the chiefs dignity....

And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:36 am 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Elementalist
Chiemeka simply stands aghast and Buzwe's sword drops from his hand. He has been driven out of many places for witchcraft, devil worship and the like, but he has never been associated with a murder before.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:59 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Deep in thought and with the guarded stares of the villagers of Orha village watching them leave the trio took the road back towards Igha town. The two donkeys trailed on ropes behind the cart as they rode in silence. The knobkerrie and the note safely wrapped away.

After some days they arrived at Igha town and Oker greeted them with a confused look on his face, behind him some distance away was the crest of the hill where the stone and daub fort stood bound and reinforced with acacias and a palisade. The two soldiers posted outside in their red dyed leather kilts and iron rings about their wrists and neck were barely visible in the distance.

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:12 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

Kuublu approaches and tells Oker of what came to pass. It is imperative to notify the capital of what has came to pass. Kuublu assumes that headman Oker doesn't want trouble nor to get involved in politics. If there is an uprising, many innocents will suffer. Justice was carried out and Kuublu wishes to notify the families. Guess it wouldn't be too hard to bring the corpse of the mercenary over too.

He does want more more mobility and will happily exchange the ox cart for a few more donkeys, if that will work out better.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:16 pm 
7th Rank
7th Rank

Profession: Elementalist
If questioned, Chimeka will corroborate Kuublu's version of events.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:15 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Kharille wrote:
Kuublu approaches and tells Oker of what came to pass. It is imperative to notify the capital of what has came to pass. Kuublu assumes that headman Oker doesn't want trouble nor to get involved in politics. If there is an uprising, many innocents will suffer. Justice was carried out and Kuublu wishes to notify the families. Guess it wouldn't be too hard to bring the corpse of the mercenary over too.

He does want more more mobility and will happily exchange the ox cart for a few more donkeys, if that will work out better.

Oker nodded as the two men spoke, a brief worried look passed over his face but then he was all business.

" As long as trade is not disrupted I don't think it ruly matters who our Governor is, take the three bodies up to the fort and speak with.....I think Orifye would be best...he is local and has been a soldier for many years. I would cover the bodies so they do not start talking among the soldiers before you can explain things."

" I think....being who you are..Prince Kuublu....you may speak with authority if you wish to appoint another as Governor or whatever. We both know that a Governor technically out ranks a minor Prince but these young soldiers probably do not know that...and I assume you have enough connections through your family to smooth over any ripples at a later date."

" As for Buzwes family? He did not bring them here with him. I do not know...perhaps they live with his brother who I have heard him speak of. Do you know him?"

co-author Cold Fury

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:44 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

"I suppose Buzwe did not hinder nor contribute much, apart from maintaining order. I may ask Malim to stand in, seems he's always good in an 'emergency' under these circumstances."

Kuublu will cover the corpses, and will make an effort to find Malim and ask him to play his part. ie. Just need an administrator that the people can look to for now. So who were the other lords that we're up against? Need to suppress traffic to those lords, and get a runner to the capital.

"As to his brother...."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:42 am 
10th Rank
10th Rank

"...I can't say that I have met him. Still, I hope that Orifye is a sensible man. We have many enemies outside of our Kingdom without these internal troubles. I will see him, perhaps he can arrange a number of runners."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:46 am 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
Uruka seems u perturbed by the conversation between the two men. He tries to find a place t sell his loot.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:05 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Kharille wrote:
"I suppose Buzwe did not hinder nor contribute much, apart from maintaining order. I may ask Malim to stand in, seems he's always good in an 'emergency' under these circumstances."

Kuublu will cover the corpses, and will make an effort to find Malim and ask him to play his part. ie. Just need an administrator that the people can look to for now. So who were the other lords that we're up against? Need to suppress traffic to those lords, and get a runner to the capital.

"As to his brother...."

Kharille wrote:
"...I can't say that I have met him. Still, I hope that Orifye is a sensible man. We have many enemies outside of our Kingdom without these internal troubles. I will see him, perhaps he can arrange a number of runners."

Kuublu thinks things over as he walks up towards the fort, Rafiki is Buzwes brother , Kijivu and Kivuli he did not know but Kiongozi was only a few days journey from Kuublus home. The fort referred to was probably the one on the hill outside Kiongozi...he knew nothing about a giraffe hunt...but his father as a minor king would preside over a ritual hunt....

Malim and Chiemeka walked beside him leading the cart, Malim looked shocked and confused but pleased....Chiemeka was still quiet and withdrawn.

They drew the covered ox-cart up to the gate and were waved inside by the bored looking guards, asking for Orifye one of the guards headed off calling over an older bearded man in the same red leather kilts as the others but with a beaded headband and two long iridescent silver feathers stuck up from both temples.

" Prince Kuublu, I am First of the Cloven here,", his eyes strayed to the wagon and his nostrils twitched. " These boys do not know the smell of spoiled corpses....but I do. Speak quickly and quietly."

Firestar76 wrote:
Uruka seems unperturbed by the conversation between the two men. He tries to find a place to sell his spoils.

Uruka makes his way through the trade town finding a dealer in jewels and metals, the old man looks up as he approaches, " How can I help you?"

co-author Cold Fury

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next