Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:30 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1057 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:16 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1775
Profession: Barbarian
Damian May wrote:
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu walks into the alcove with the full moon, then steps back out to look at the others.


As the others watch Kuublu step into the alcove he immediately vanishes from sight and the moon symbol becomes a bluish shade.


Kharille ( mouse over to read):

As you step into the alcove a strange change comes over the room, it is now cast in a weird blue-green light and some of the alcoves around him ( those that had blue symbols) are occupied; a half dozen or so men and women from various peoples and an elderly white furred gorilla like the one you saw outside the ruins.

You try to move and find your body does not respond to your instructions.....suddenly a shadow looms over you. A tall man dressed in a silvery sarong with angular features and skin that shines like onyx.

" Welcome.", comes a message in your head in your own voice.

" Why have you come here?"






"I wanted to put old hatreds to rest. Your people have been integrated, your descendants live on and youth thrive. I am a direct descendant of the great house of Kuublu."
[/quote]

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 10:17 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 526
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso asks if his friend is ok


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1977
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
drb1004 wrote:
Seeing Kuublu disappear, Chiemeka rushes over to the alcove to looks for a trapdoor or any other explanation as to what happened to Kuublu.

"Your Highness, can you hear me? Where are you?"


SimonB wrote:
"Where has he gone? "


Firestar76 wrote:
Ikanso asks if his friend is ok


Chiemeka finds nothing to indicate how Kuublu has disappeared and there is no answer to the other questions asked.

The place is eerily silent, though each of them feels a cold tingle run up their spine as if they are not alone....


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 5:33 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1977
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
ON THE OTHER SIDE:

Kharille wrote:


"I wanted to put old hatreds to rest. Your people have been integrated, your descendants live on and youth thrive. I am a direct descendant of the great house of Kuublu."


The figure regards Kuublu coldly, " I do not know your house. And I have no interest in hate."

" What can you offer me? Or will you stay with me like my other guests?",
he indicated the other figures in the alcoves.

" Or will your companions join us? If they do then I need only two more to be readied for the Ascension."

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 12:57 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1775
Profession: Barbarian
The figure regards Kuublu coldly, " I do not know your house. And I have no interest in hate."

" What can you offer me? Or will you stay with me like my other guests?",
he indicated the other figures in the alcoves.

" Or will your companions join us? If they do then I need only two more to be readied for the Ascension."[/quote]




"You wish to... Ascend? What does that mean? And how can we help? It is best if my friends speak for themselves.



_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:20 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1977
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
The figure regards Kuublu coldly, " I do not know your house. And I have no interest in hate."

" What can you offer me? Or will you stay with me like my other guests?",
he indicated the other figures in the alcoves.

" Or will your companions join us? If they do then I need only two more to be readied for the Ascension."





"You wish to... Ascend? What does that mean? And how can we help? It is best if my friends speak for themselves.



_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:26 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1977
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kuublu:
Damian May wrote:
Kharille wrote:
The figure regards Kuublu coldly, " I do not know your house. And I have no interest in hate."

" What can you offer me? Or will you stay with me like my other guests?",
he indicated the other figures in the alcoves.

" Or will your companions join us? If they do then I need only two more to be readied for the Ascension."





"You wish to... Ascend? What does that mean? And how can we help? It is best if my friends speak for themselves.




" You see before you all the lands that I once cared for....before the earth shook and the bones of the earth were thrust up....I watched over the centuries as our land was crushed and warped by the invader. I looked to the south where a new land came to us....I remember though I know know not if they are my memories or my forefathers....or theirs..."

" I wish to walk the clouds and cradle the sun and sup upon the heavens....but for this I need gifts for the Gods. If you swear to bring me these ifts I will release you back to your companions."

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 10:04 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 593
Profession: Knight
"This isn't like Kuublu to disappear. Well, not like this. I could tell you some tales of that rascal.."

Chastu tuts nervously as he ponders what may have happened.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:42 pm 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1775
Profession: Barbarian
Damian May wrote:
Kuublu:
Damian May wrote:
Kharille wrote:
The figure regards Kuublu coldly, " I do not know your house. And I have no interest in hate."

" What can you offer me? Or will you stay with me like my other guests?",
he indicated the other figures in the alcoves.

" Or will your companions join us? If they do then I need only two more to be readied for the Ascension."





"You wish to... Ascend? What does that mean? And how can we help? It is best if my friends speak for themselves.




" You see before you all the lands that I once cared for....before the earth shook and the bones of the earth were thrust up....I watched over the centuries as our land was crushed and warped by the invader. I looked to the south where a new land came to us....I remember though I know know not if they are my memories or my forefathers....or theirs..."

" I wish to walk the clouds and cradle the sun and sup upon the heavens....but for this I need gifts for the Gods. If you swear to bring me these ifts I will release you back to your companions."




"It seems... ...the least I can do. It is a debt passed to me by my ancestors.... I accept."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 2:56 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 526
Profession: Warlock
Hearing no response to his question from kubulu, ikanso says,”seems he really disappear I wonder if we should wait here or search for him. Both options have merits and demerits.”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1057 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group