Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:16 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 106  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:30 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 528
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso follows doggedly despite his fatigue. “Let us be wary,” he says.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:02 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 597
Profession: Knight
Firestar76 wrote:
Ikanso follows doggedly despite his fatigue. “Let us be wary,” he says.


"Hah! The time for wariness is past, Ikanso. The time for action is now. Truly what we have seen and where we have gone is most magical. Let us think on whether we can discern the secrets here."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:22 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1775
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu looks around.

"No other way out, lets see what we can make of this...."

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:26 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 528
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso agrees with the prince and prepares to press on. He mumbles some words and causes himself to be able to see signs of sorcery.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:27 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1978
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
drb1004 wrote:
Chiemeka sinks to the floor, exhausted by the climb. When he has caught his breath, he will take a look at the map.


Chiemeka studies the map with some confusion....he recognises, he thinks, the southern point of the Thanagost Peaks....but there is no sign of the Desert of Songs that lies north and west of it.....and the coastline to the east is almost unrecognisable to him. He looks to what he thinks is the southern portion of the map and instead of the Forest of Storms he sees grasslands and settlements stretching away beyond the southern bounds of the map.....it is most strange.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:29 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1978
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
Ikanso agrees with the prince and prepares to press on. He mumbles some words and causes himself to be able to see signs of sorcery.


Ikanso is momentrily blinded as every surface and object here radites immense amounts of sorcerous energy s if composed entirely of spiritual energy.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:32 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1978
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu looks around.

"No other way out, lets see what we can make of this...."


As Kuublu looks about he sees that the alcoves have strange moon-like shapes indicating different moon phases set into the floor of each one. Some are softly glowing blue....others are glowing white.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:57 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 528
Profession: Warlock
“Ouch!” Ikanso cries. “This place is full of magic.”

Ooc what are the items that radiate strong magic?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:59 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 597
Profession: Knight
Damian May wrote:
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu looks around.

"No other way out, lets see what we can make of this...."


As Kuublu looks about he sees that the alcoves have strange moon-like shapes indicating different moon phases set into the floor of each one. Some are softly glowing blue....others are glowing white.


GM -- does Chastu see the same?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:32 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1775
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu is reluctant to do anything, with all the strange things going on and noting the responses of the others.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 106  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group