Dragon Warriors
https://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/

To the Seat of Oublu.
https://www.libraryofhiabuor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=395
Page 102 of 106

Author:  Firestar76 [ Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

“If the whole place is magical I wonder what the magic does,” Ikanso asks aloud.
He looks at the map and tries to find his homeland and the surrounding landmarks to spot the difference

Author:  Damian May [ Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Firestar76 wrote:
“If the whole place is magical I wonder what the magic does,” Ikanso asks aloud.
He looks at the map and tries to find his homeland and the surrounding landmarks to spot the difference


Ikanso tries to puzzle it out but there are no familiar landmarks that he can see.

It is utterly silent here, none of the sounds of the jungle without penetrate....if indeed they are still within the ruin. They had ascended a very long way and there was no tower in the ruins. Unless they were somehow within the central tree.

Kuublus investigations again turn to the alcoves as he seeks hidden passages....he looks at the different coloured moon symbols on the floor ...one per alcove...what would occur if he stepped within?

Author:  Kharille [ Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu would prefer to find the full moon alcove. If he doeesn't get what he wants, he'll get the 'fullest' moon he can find....

Author:  Damian May [ Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kharille wrote:
Kuublu would prefer to find the full moon alcove. If he doeesn't get what he wants, he'll get the 'fullest' moon he can find....


Kuublu finds the alcove of the full moon, the disk of the moon glowing a soft white within the floor of the alcove, beside it is a gibbous moon alcove glowing a soft blue colour.

Author:  Kharille [ Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kuublu walks into the alcove with the full moon, then steps back out to look at the others.

Author:  Firestar76 [ Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Ikanso stands with his weapon ready, careful for danger as always

Author:  SimonB [ Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Chastu stands ready, grinning beneath his great mask.

Author:  Damian May [ Tue May 04, 2021 8:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Kharille wrote:
Kuublu walks into the alcove with the full moon, then steps back out to look at the others.


As the others watch Kuublu step into the alcove he immediately vanishes from sight and the moon symbol becomes a bluish shade.


Kharille ( mouse over to read):

As you step into the alcove a strange change comes over the room, it is now cast in a weird blue-green light and some of the alcoves around him ( those that had blue symbols) are occupied; a half dozen or so men and women from various peoples and an elderly white furred gorilla like the one you saw outside the ruins.

You try to move and find your body does not respond to your instructions.....suddenly a shadow looms over you. A tall man dressed in a silvery sarong with angular features and skin that shines like onyx.

" Welcome.", comes a message in your head in your own voice.

" Why have you come here?"

Author:  drb1004 [ Tue May 04, 2021 9:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

Seeing Kuublu disappear, Chiemeka rushes over to the alcove to looks for a trapdoor or any other explanation as to what happened to Kuublu.

"Your Highness, can you hear me? Where are you?"

Author:  SimonB [ Wed May 05, 2021 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the Seat of Oublu.

"Where has he gone? "

Page 102 of 106 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/