Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:56 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Profession: Knight
"I say that behind a bush would serve as well, Mistress Laila" says Bretwald, brushing himself down. "Though, I must admit I'm sore tempted to give that Jharak some of the same treatment..."

Sten starts to search the foul Serpent-Tongue. ( OOC How much of a search will that be?)
[/color]
"What do you think of them fella's there, all bundled up?" questions Godric.

OOC – take me through what you're searching for, and what plans you have?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:10 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
” I say we search them thoroughly, strip the bodies to look for tatoos, brands and marks and then burn them. Only way to be sure they stay dead. Don’t fret Father Bretwald they are clearly heathens!”

Corvin helps with the searching, starting with Jharak having already pocketed his potions. If there’s any armour he can take he’ll try it on for size if no-one objects similarly if there’s any shields or decent weapons to pilfer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:26 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Laila cut the cloak off of the 'murderling'...

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:52 am 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
Calder joins in to search the dead and in disposing the bodies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:39 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

The party set to stripping the corpses and piling the bodies high.

As Laila sets to the Murderling and removing it's voluminous cloak, she finds that, as suspected, it was no abnormal creature, but three men strapped together. What is unusual, and she probably steps back at this point, is that the men are covered in sores, whether this be an illness, or some effect from the hard leather straps that bound them together.

Bretwald looks over. "It is well that we burn these souls. Fire will cleanse."

Sten looks Serpent-Tongue over. Pulling his clothing aside reveals a brand on his chest. It is of a women, but her arms stretch out, as if she was winged. The foul creature's sword looks to be of good quality. Perhaps Sten would care to look it over... and hidden about the body are two phials of a green liquid, along with 6 crowns and 23 florins.

The weapons and armour found on the other corpses appear to be well used, worn, and filthy, not of good quality. The corpses reek of old sweat, and are caked in foul-smelling mud.

Corvin searching Jharak finds:

backpack
dagger (d4,3)
staff (d6,3)
Potion of Replenishment x2
lantern
flint and tinder
and 20 florins

The other bodies carry a total of 9 florins and 10 pennies overall.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:25 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sten looks over the sword feeling the blade balance and checking for the smiths brand or any other markings.
"I feel we should split the money evenly". Passing the green potions to corvin and bretwald "what do you make of these" ?

"What or who does this image represent"? asks Sten looking at Corvin and Brettwald again
Ooc does Sten recognize it from his travels ?
1d20 2 vs int 10 made it by 8 if he has

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:25 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

" Feel free to forego my share of the coin, I'm well looked after.", Laila said patting her purse.

She worried a little at the sores she had seen but she had not touched the flesh itself....so she was reassured somewhat....

co-author Cold Fury

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:36 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
OOC does Corvin recognise either the green potions or the symbol?

Tested INT rolled 6 vs 18.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:24 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Sten looked over Serpent-Tongue’s blade, feeling it for balance, and checked it for a smith’s brand or other markings.
The hilt of the blade was highly stylised, it was that of a woman’s face. That face looked very much like the face of the brand upon Serpent-Tongue’s breast.
“I feel we should split the money evenly.” said Sten, as he passed the green phials to Corvin and Bretwald. “What do you make of these?”
Sten asked Corvin and Bretwald ‘What does this image represent?”

" Feel free to forego my share of the coin, I'm well looked after.", Laila said patting her purse.
She worried a little at the sores she had seen but she had not touched the flesh itself....so she was reassured somewhat....

Bretwald inspected the phial. “I would be careful around these. They look rather like what Serpent-Tongue spat at you.”
Between Bretwald and Corvin inspecting the brand on Serpent-Tongue and the hilt, although they were unable to work out specifically what they represented, they could tell that it represented something demonic.

Sten’s attention was drawn to the Murderling. Though the men that comprised it were haggard and sore ridden, he recognised one of them from Saxton

Godric hummed and hah’d. “I’d reckon that from the tracks them has made, that they came from over that way.” pointing away from the path, to the south. “From the mud on them, they must have been deep into summat dirty.”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:20 pm 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

" Lets have a look-see."

Track ( Perception): 1d20 2 Success!

co-author Cold Fury

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next