Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:10 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2100
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Laila grinned at Corvin, " All the better to night raid Albish villages with."

Then went quiet at the old priests words.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:38 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 237
Profession: Knight
Sten looks at Bretwald "Quiet ?... I don't do that very well i will try, best hope for some high winds to cover the noise"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:48 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:43 pm
Posts: 41
Profession: Knight
Lucky grins in the wan light and follows his companions as quietly as he can manage. A thread appearing in the moonlight...Real magic! How wondrous!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:18 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 am
Posts: 36
Location: Sweden
Profession: Warlock
Though the glowing thread is more than he had hoped for and his spirits are high, Drystan also knows that forests hide many dangers. So he readies his bow and focus on the darkness around him.


Last edited by shugal on Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:42 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 871
Profession: Knight
The party follow the gleaming thread into the deep dark depths of Fenring Forest. The moonlight serves to illuminate the thread and the path forward. That light that makes its way through the heavy overhead of the trees that seem to crowd around the party.

The forest is eerily quiet as you enter further into it, the silence only broken by the screech of owls.


<<OOC -- please give me your marching order>>


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:33 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 264
Profession: Barbarian
OOC suggestion is
^
|
Direction of travel
|
Calder Lucky

Laila Bretwald

Corvin Drystan

Bedewere Sten


When we get wherever the moonlit thread is leading we can switch it up again. Where we can only go single file then the person on the right goes behind.

How does that sound?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:31 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 871
Profession: Knight
The party ventures onwards into the deep forest, moving in single file as the trees crowd them.

On and on , the thread stretches, the party following, with Sten gathering it up at the rear.

Calder takes point as they walk. As he's first in line, he's the one who trips up on a small obstacle in the dark..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:32 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 871
Profession: Knight
Marching order. Single file.


Attachments:
Forest party.png
Forest party.png [ 1.02 MiB | Viewed 3068 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:47 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2100
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
" Calder? Are you ok?", Laila whispered with concern.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:04 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 587
Profession: Warlock
Calder struggles to get up, checks himself for injury before replying,"Ok, fair lady!"

"Need light to see," he whispers, endeavouring to be more careful.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group