Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:20 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 264
Profession: Barbarian
"What's going on?" Corvin hisses loudly towards the front of the group, silently cursing at the noise.

It's quiet...too quiet.

Leaning close he whispers in Bretwald's ear "This forest is too quiet and still. Where are the noises of the night? Are we under some faerie glamour already?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:26 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 am
Posts: 36
Location: Sweden
Profession: Warlock
Firestar76 wrote:
Calder struggles to get up, checks himself for injury before replying,"Ok, fair lady!"

"Need light to see," he whispers, endeavouring to be more careful.


"I have a lantern in my backpack, let me light it for you", Drystan says to Calder. He drops on one knee, picks up the lantern and flint & tinder, and when it's lit he offers it to Calder: "The darkness is now solved, the silence is something I'm unable to do anything about unless you all want me to sing, which I do not recommend". With that he gets up and readies his bow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:16 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 871
Profession: Knight
As the lantern is lit, you hear an audible crack ahead of you, perhaps 10 metres away.

Calder espies something by his feet, now that there is a steadier light. It's perhaps what tripped him...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're right, Master Corvin. It's quiet. Too quiet. Yet, what can we do? We must travel forward with care."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:22 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 264
Profession: Barbarian
At the noise ahead Corvin slowly eases his sword out of its sheath and calls to mind powerful magics to smite any who might challenge them...(or at least that's what he hopes will happen). He nods at Bretwald's wisdom and steps forward cautiously, trying to make as little noise as a castle raised lad, unused to the thick forest, can manage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:36 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 587
Profession: Warlock
Calder signals to halt and examines the piece


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:17 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2100
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Laila looks concerned at the sound of blades being unsheathed.

" Careful. We are guests here."

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:38 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 871
Profession: Knight
Calder bends down and looks at what has tripped him, the light of the lantern making this easier for him.

A piece of rock sits at his feet. It would fit in his hand. What he can see without taking hold of it is that it's light red in colour, and looks to be oval shaped.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:12 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 871
Profession: Knight
The cracking ahead of you seems to be a one-off -- you hear nothing else.

As Calder bends down, the forest still seems eeerily still and quiet. The occasion screech of owls is all that you hear. The trees around you seem dark and foreboding.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:13 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 237
Profession: Knight
As every one is straining to hear Sten Farts loudly
"Better out than in they say"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:58 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:43 pm
Posts: 41
Profession: Knight
"You find something, Calder?" Lucky asks quietly.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group