Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:33 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:32 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Laila offers to go first being the lightest of them.

" So we're sure we don't have any items that would solve this?"

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:22 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
shugal wrote:
"On the other hand, I might use one my gifts to dazzle or confuse the stone giant. Better to save your skin & skills to future foes, Sten." says Drystan to Max and Sten.


Drystan observes that the statue does have eyes -- and did move (on the spot) when the party arrived..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:26 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
Strellers wrote:
Picking up on Corvin’s theme Max says, statue’s can be toppled. I saw it happen once.

He peers closely at the effigy’s base, trying to gauge if it has been hewn (and therefore forms part of) from the dungeon floor or if it stands separate as though placed there.


The statue appears to be hewn from the dungeon floor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:30 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Realising that his own plan to topple the statue, was without merit, Max waits to see what mystical powers Drystan might bring to bear.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:24 pm 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 188
Profession: Knight
"Hold on Drystan we still have the problem of the bridge. Every other puzzle in here has been solved with something that we have found in here". Sten pauses for a moment "What was that thing you found Corvin perhaps it is helpful here."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:12 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 557
Profession: Warlock
Calder waits thinking if they can use a log to ram the enemy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:44 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 am
Posts: 36
Location: Sweden
Profession: Warlock
Drystan, prepared to use his mystical powers on the stone giant, pauses and awaits the others. "When you´re ready to go or whatever you fancy I'm able to blind the giant for a short while. Just give me the signal, cover your eyes for a moment and then go."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:35 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Doing his best to gauge the range and speed of the statue’s strike, Max signals his preparedness to Drystan.

‘Ready when you are, my friend!’


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:10 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 204
Profession: Barbarian
”Yes a sound plan Drystan! Let’s choose which side we try to duck past on so we don’t all fall all over each other…I’ll take the left side.

Corvin readies himself to dash past the statue, shield high between him and this ensorcelled horror. All the while he ponders the mighty magic which has imbued the statue with life and how he might attain such mastery…


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:32 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Seeing Sten’s (as the one built like a stone outhouse) understandable hesitancy over the bridge, Max suggests, ‘one at a time perhaps, as fast as possible. Lightest first and each to have ropes at the ready in case someone does take a drink.’


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group