Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:50 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:56 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 204
Profession: Barbarian
”Onward we go then eh? Same order as before.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:10 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 am
Posts: 36
Location: Sweden
Profession: Warlock
"I think so yes, but what door do we take?" says Drystan and then put his ear close to the northern door listening for sounds from the other side.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:47 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Finding nothing of consequence Max follows Drystan’s lead and whilst the other fellow listens at the north door he investigates the double doors to the west.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:58 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 204
Profession: Barbarian
“Surely these imposing double doors lead to Vallandr’s resting place?” Corvin pronounces more as a comment than a question.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:53 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Leila examines the crucifix to see if it comes off the wall.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:25 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Max raises his eyebrows at Leila’s endeavours.

‘You’re a braver woman than I would be!’

Turning back to the doors he continues with his examination.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:55 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
Laila finds that the crucifix is held securely on the wall, and is of a size that should she pull it off, would weigh heavy on her.

Drystan's aural investigation of the north door yields no clues. It is but a single door, as opposed to the far grander set that has taken Max's fancy to the west.

Max hears nothing in his investigation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:18 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 am
Posts: 36
Location: Sweden
Profession: Warlock
"I hear nothing. What if we explore what's behind this door first? It's probably just a small room but it might contain things of interest." says Drystan pointing at the small door.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:55 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
"Aye. An' save the big door for next." agrees Bedwere.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:07 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
With a shrug and one last admiring glance at the workmanship that had gone into the western doors, Max walks over the join Drystan by their smaller and less grand north wall counterpart.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group