Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:25 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:27 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 528
Profession: Warlock
“If the whole place is magical I wonder what the magic does,” Ikanso asks aloud.
He looks at the map and tries to find his homeland and the surrounding landmarks to spot the difference


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:58 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1978
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Firestar76 wrote:
“If the whole place is magical I wonder what the magic does,” Ikanso asks aloud.
He looks at the map and tries to find his homeland and the surrounding landmarks to spot the difference


Ikanso tries to puzzle it out but there are no familiar landmarks that he can see.

It is utterly silent here, none of the sounds of the jungle without penetrate....if indeed they are still within the ruin. They had ascended a very long way and there was no tower in the ruins. Unless they were somehow within the central tree.

Kuublus investigations again turn to the alcoves as he seeks hidden passages....he looks at the different coloured moon symbols on the floor ...one per alcove...what would occur if he stepped within?

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:52 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1775
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu would prefer to find the full moon alcove. If he doeesn't get what he wants, he'll get the 'fullest' moon he can find....

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:01 pm 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1978
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu would prefer to find the full moon alcove. If he doeesn't get what he wants, he'll get the 'fullest' moon he can find....


Kuublu finds the alcove of the full moon, the disk of the moon glowing a soft white within the floor of the alcove, beside it is a gibbous moon alcove glowing a soft blue colour.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:51 am 
Offline
10th Rank
10th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Posts: 1775
Profession: Barbarian
Kuublu walks into the alcove with the full moon, then steps back out to look at the others.

_________________
Speech!





And so the show begins!!!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dwp ... ssages/640


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:36 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 528
Profession: Warlock
Ikanso stands with his weapon ready, careful for danger as always


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:59 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 597
Profession: Knight
Chastu stands ready, grinning beneath his great mask.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 8:49 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 1978
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
Kharille wrote:
Kuublu walks into the alcove with the full moon, then steps back out to look at the others.


As the others watch Kuublu step into the alcove he immediately vanishes from sight and the moon symbol becomes a bluish shade.


Kharille ( mouse over to read):

As you step into the alcove a strange change comes over the room, it is now cast in a weird blue-green light and some of the alcoves around him ( those that had blue symbols) are occupied; a half dozen or so men and women from various peoples and an elderly white furred gorilla like the one you saw outside the ruins.

You try to move and find your body does not respond to your instructions.....suddenly a shadow looms over you. A tall man dressed in a silvery sarong with angular features and skin that shines like onyx.

" Welcome.", comes a message in your head in your own voice.

" Why have you come here?"

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 9:26 am 
Offline
7th Rank
7th Rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm
Posts: 403
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Profession: Elementalist
Seeing Kuublu disappear, Chiemeka rushes over to the alcove to looks for a trapdoor or any other explanation as to what happened to Kuublu.

"Your Highness, can you hear me? Where are you?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 2:25 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 597
Profession: Knight
"Where has he gone? "


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group